There are so many places to go and so many things to do in Cape Cod.
To help you plan your trip, here are my picks that I think would make a good Cape Cod experience……
- pick at least one beach to go
- Main Street in Hyannis
- Seals watching in Chatham
- Drive-in Theater in Wellfleet
If going with kids, these places are free to go…
- Cape Cod Potato Chips self-guided tour
- Woodshole Aquarium + watch the seal feeding, only if visiting Falmouth.
- Sandwich State Fish Hatchery
Hope you would enjoy Cape Cod as much as we do 🙂